Whitetails Unlimited - March 2, 2024

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@acsha)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hello Members,

We have Whitetails Unlimited ticket available for purchase and to sell. The event will be March 2, 2024. Please contact Patrick McMaster (mcmstdrpatrick3488@gmail.com) for more info on tickets and the event.

Thank you,
Don Hornig
ACSHA President

(@acsha)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

We are still dangerously short on ticket sales for the Whitetails Banquet. This is huge for our club and since the last one was cancelled, this is our last chance before Whitetails goes to someone else. I urge everyone to ask around to everyone you know or buy a ticket for yourself. The MINIMUM chance of winning a firearm is 1 in 52. Tickets are available through me, Patrick, or you can get them online through Whitetails Unlimited.

Thanks for your help, and I'll see you at the club soon. 

Don Hornig,
ACSHA President

ReplyQuote
(@acsha)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

ACSHA Members,

Patrick McMaster will be at the Club TOMORROW (Monday Feb 26, 2024) from 5:15 till 6PM to turn in tickets or buy them. This is your last chance!

FINAL count of ALL tickets is Tuesday Feb 27, 2024. This is huge for our club and since the last event was cancelled.

Thanks,

Don Hornig

ACSHA President

This post was modified 2 months ago by ACSHA

ReplyQuote
Share:

About Us

We provide a premier, safe and environmentally responsible facility, which ensures that its membership can pursue their respective sporting disciplines in a safe, professional yet friendly and supportive environment that fosters skills development and good sportsmanship for all ages, both now and in the future.

Contact Us